Sanwa - 107A90596A - Multi Setting Gear
●Possible to adjust firmware update of PGS-Servos
●Possible to save and read setting value of PGS by micro SDHC-card
# micro SDHC-Card 107A90581A (sell separately)
PGS-LH, XB, XR, CL, CX
〇PGS Setting Items
●SSL-CH (SSL Channel Setting) ●STRETC (Stretcher Adjustment) ●BOOST (BOOST Adjustment)
●D-Band (Dead Band Adjustment) ●MV-MID (Middle Torque Adjustment)
●MV-END (Later Torque Adjustment) ●BREAK (Break Adjustment)
●MV-HOLD (Power Adjustment at whole area) ●MV-FRQ (Feeling Adjustment at whole area)
●MAX-PW (MAX Duty Adjustment) ●TELEMETRY ASSIGN ●CODE 10 ASSIGN
●FACTORY SET ●SD CARD SAVING & READING ●FIRMWARE UPDATE
MULTI SETTING GEAR Firmware for PGS LH/XB/XR is different from firmware for PGS CL/CX.
MULTI SETTING GEAR can set all compatible device by switching MULTI SETTING GEAR firmware.
Please check and change to MULTI SETTING GEAR firmware same as device firmware.
※Default firmware in MULTI SETTING GEAR is for PGS-LH/XB/XR.
When changing MULTI SETTING GEAR firmware, please follow the steps in the below.
【Firmware Setting Steps】
1. Download each firmware in the below link
2. Unzip the download folder and save program to Micro SDHC Card
3. Insert Micro SDHC Card to MULTI SETTING GEAR
4. Turn on MULTI SETTING GEAR holding with BACK button
5. Choose correct firmware for your servo and press ENTER button
6. Turn off the MULTI SETTING GEAR
7. After connected your servo, turn on the MULTI SETTING GEAR again.
8. Start setting
※If the firmware is not correct. display "PLEASE CHANGE."
Please back to 5. and choose correct firmware.
Also, we upload Firmware change manual with picture.
Please check manual in the below.