Hudy H107903 - Quick Tweak Station for 1/8 & 1/10 On-Road
Hudy - H107903 - Quick Tweak Station for 1/8 & 1/10 On-Road
Having the proper tweak is one of the most important factors that influences a car’s overall performance; a badly-tweaked car has a very negative impact on a car's handling. Checking and correcting tweak is very important; pro racers check for tweak a number of times after each run.
The HUDY Quick-Tweak Station allows you to quickly and easily check and correct tweak on your race car to help ensure proper, consistent handling.
The HUDY Quick Tweak Station fits 1/10 and 1/8 on-road cars thanks to its unique adjustable base plate system. This universal tweak station works with all nitro on-road cars.
Adjustable threaded support feet allow for quick & easy leveling. Rugged and lightweight base plates are CNC-machined from strong yet lightweight aluminum, and black-coated for durability and stylish looks.
Strategically milled cavities in the base plates make the HUDY Quick Tweak Station much lighter than other similar products on the market; both left and right sides are identically weighted for perfect balance. Areas around the precision spirit level in the pivoting base plate are milled out to allow easy viewing from any position. Laser-engraved track-width markings (180-310mm) are precisely & accurately laser engraved on the base plates. The center axle is specially ground to be perfectly straight and level, with ends additionally hand ground for precision fitment into the manually-selected precision ball-bearings that are pressed into the base plates. The ball-bearings are degreased and lightly oiled with AeroShell 12T fluid for ultra-free and smooth operation. All of these features combine to make a very lightweight and responsive precision instrument that is exceptionally sensitive to detecting even small amounts of tweak.
The HUDY Quick Tweak Station comes in an exclusive aluminum carrying case with precut foam inserts to allow easy & safe storage.
- Universal tweak station fits all 1/10 and 1/8 on-road cars; the fixed base plate can be moved along the center axle to shorten the Quick-Tweak Station as required.
- Super-lightweight and responsive precision instrument, exceptionally sensitive to detect even small amounts of tweak.
- Ball-bearing supported, featuring manually-selected ball-bearings which are precisely pressed into the base plates to ensure freely-rotating, bind-free movement.
- Ball-bearings are degreased and lightly oiled with AeroShell 12T fluid for ultra-free and smooth operation, to easily detect any small amounts of tweak.
- Base plates are CNC machined from strong yet lightweight aluminum; specially milled cavities in the bottom of each base plate give ultra-lightness; both left & right sides are identically weighted for perfect balance.
- Base plates are black-coated for protection and stylish look, additionally laser engraved with precise & accurate track-width scale between 180-310mm.
- Three adjustable threaded feet allow easy level adjustment.
- Pivoting base plate features a precise spirit level; material is milled out from around the spirit level to allow you to easily view the bubble from any position even with a car being positioned on the tweak station.Exclusive aluminum carrying case with precut foam inserts for safe transport and storage.